1. The dependent child must be currently receiving treatment for cancer.
2. The dependent child must be a resident of the State of Colorado.
3. Parent or parents taking an active role in the child’s health care.
4. Assistance can only be provided when funds are available.
5. Grants are made for mortgage/rent payments, utility payments, travel and lodging expenses. We cannot help with medical bills.
6. Assistance is for a three (3) month period on and 3 months off. At the end of the three-month off period, the case will be re-evaluated for additional funding or as determined by the Board of Directors.